Publicado por Mario P Crestman
The nature has granted to the East of the Republic exotic places that make of it, a place of fantasy for the vacations.
For this reason it has the Blue Flag certificate, an award that confirms that it is a privileged natural environment, in the first places in the Caribbean and in the world.
With its natural attractions and a pleasant tropical temperature, you can enjoy an incredible vacation in Punta Cana, and here we recommend some of the things you can do:
• Bávaro Beach, declared by UNESCO as the most attractive beach in the world.
• Macao Beach, free to the public, and attractive for those seeking tranquility.
• Catalina Island, for diving lovers.
• Los Haitises National Park, a protected area, a must-see for its striking caves and grottoes.
• Among other natural attractions of beaches, forests and islands.
And other attractions such as theme parks and attractions in Punta Cana, where you can live experiences in the best style of Pirates of the Caribbean, swim and play with dolphins, golf, diving, mountain bike competitions and flight simulators.